Further Your Career at The University of Vermont!
This site is the one place to find listings for all regular employment postings at The University of Vermont. On this site you can search for jobs, upload resumes, cover letters and references, and apply for particular postings. Keep reading for more information and be sure to check out the link to Frequently Asked Questions before you apply for a position.
Note: Our job postings are updated daily. You'll want to check back often.
Are You New to This Site?
- To view open positions, click the Search Jobs link to the left in the navigation menu.
- To apply for a position, click the Create Account link to the left in the navigation menu.
- Choose a username and password, then create and save your application.
- Apply for any jobs that interest you. When you apply for a job and receive a confirmation number, it indicates that your application materials have been submitted for that particular job.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions before you begin.
Existing UVM Employees: Please login using your previous UVM Account. Your username is your userID. Please click the “Forgot Password” link if you need to reset your password.
Are You Returning to This Site?
Click the Login link on the main menu. Enter your username and password. Once you are in the system you will be able to:
- Edit your existing application
- Apply for new jobs without re-entering your information
- Review the status of positions to which you have applied
If you require auxiliary aids, services, or other reasonable accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position, please contact:
Human Resource Services
228 Waterman Building
85 South Prospect Street
Burlington, VT 05405
Phone: (802) 656-3150
The University of Vermont is committed to diversity and inclusion.
For more information regarding the University of Vermont's diversity initiatives,
please visit the President's web site at: www.uvm.edu/president.
The University of Vermont is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Applications from women, veterans, individuals with disabilities and people from diverse racial,
ethnic, and cultural backgrounds are encouraged.